Grants for Quaker Projects and Initiatives
"[The Project] has done a lot for heads of department who have been open to the approach. It has had the biggest impact on our Autism Resource who it has given greater stability to."
We provide funding to help support activities related to Quakers and mental health.
- Training/consultancy to Quaker organisations which relate to enhancing mental health.
- Facilitation and the development of a Quaker support group for mental health issues.
- A project to raise the ability and capacity to support the mentally vulnerable in Quaker meetings.
- Support for the translation of Quaker books, relevant to mental health, into different languages.
- Support for Quaker led meetings and conferences related to mental Health.
Your application must fulfill at least one of the following criteria:
- Related to improving mental health
- The impact of the project or initiative will have direct or indirect benefit to Quakers or close friends/attenders of Quaker meetings.
- The project or initiative will be conducted in line with Quaker values and behaviour.
There are two ways to submit an application form to us:
1. Download the application form, type in your responses and email it to us. OPEN IN WORD.
2. Download the application form, print it out, fill it in by hand and post it to us. OPEN PDF.
Application forms can be emailed to email@example.com
Submit your completed application form to Bal Saini at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to send papers please use our PO Box address: Retreat York Benevolent Fund, Office 102, 51, Pinfold Street, Birmingham, B2 4AY
For help and advice about completing the form please contact Alison Mitchell, Mental Health Development Officer on email@example.com or 07483028490
If we need more information we will get in touch.
The trustees consider Project Applications at their meetings in March and September each year