More About Us
"…my thanks for funding my psychotherapy for the last few months, via the Benevolent Fund. And for having such user-friendly processes."
Fundraising for the Retreat York Benevolent Fund
Being a charity, we rely on donations and raising funds.
Your money would contribute to the following type of projects or support:
- Psychological support and treatment for those Quakers who for whatever reason are unable to access appropriate and timely support.
- Support in Quaker schools to teachers pupils and parents.
- Support to Quaker families struggling to pay for transport to see relatives who are ill.
- Initiatives through Quaker leadership to improve the well being of primary school children.
- Support for advancing the knowledge and awareness of best practice through a Quaker approach to mental health specifically Dementia.
- Enhancing the network of support for mental health during our meetings.
- Support to Quakers recovering in their home from illness or accident - particularly those who’re unable to afford or get appropriate care.
If you would like to help us by donating, please click here. We would really appreciate any donations.